transaction, commercial, corporate law, corporate governance, M&A, international trade, and
tax law. The firm is engaged in regulatory and compliance practice before federal and state
agencies. The industries served are Food and Beverage (Alcohol law); Internet and Technology;
Chemicals and Drug law; Fashion law; Construction law; Art law.
Melchionna PLLC acts as remote general counsel for US and European companies. In such a
role, it provides legal guidance and strategic advice to company executives and/or
shareholders, oversees risks management processes, while maintaining companies’ official
records and providing advice on corporate governance matters.
Mr. Luca Melchionna, the founder of the law firm, has 25+ years of experience in advising private
companies in a variety of domestic and transnational corporate transactions; document
drafting, review, and negotiations; employment policies and requirements; tax strategies.
- Columbia University, Italian Academy for Advanced Studies, (2008-09) Visiting scholar.
- St. John’s University, School of Law (2006 – 2012): Queens, New York – Senior Director of
Transnational Programs; Director of the LL.M. Program; Adjunct Professor of Law.
- Boston University, School of Law (2005-06): Boston Massachusetts – Visiting professor.
- University of Rome, School of Law, (2004-05): Rome, Italy – Lecturer in law and international
- Lovells, (2003-04): Rome, Italy – Associate.
- International Chamber of Commerce (2002): Rome, Italy – Of Counsel.
- Studio Legale e Tributario Internazionale Blasio (1997-2002): Rome, Italy – Associate.
EDUCATION & RESEARCH
- Harvard University, J.F.K. School of Government, (2005) Tax and Revenue Management
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, MA, (2002-03) LL.M. in American Law.
- Cornell School of Law – Université Paris I, Pantheon, (2001) Summer Institute of
- Sapienza University of Rome, School of Political Science, (2000-01) Master in
International Tax Law, with High Honors.
- Sapienza University of Rome, Business School, (2000), Master in International Business
- Sapienza University of Rome, School of Law (1997) J.D. – Comparative Law.
437 Madison Avenue, 24Fl.
New York, NY – 10022
United States District Court, Southern District of New York;
United States District Court, Eastern District of New York;
United Stated District Court, Eastern District of Michigan.
Court of Chancery, Delaware.
LICENSES & MEMBERSHIPS
New York State Bar Association (NYSBA), Chair of the Venture and Tech Committee, Business
New York City Bar Association (NY City Bar)
American Bar Association (ABA)
Italian mother tongue.
Read: Spanish, French, Latin and Ancient Greek.
Titoli e Certificazioni
I corsi del docente
Le pillole del docente
Gli articoli del docente
Testimonianze dai nostri Allievi
I relatori preparati. Corso ben esposto e ben sviluppato.
I relatori molto preparati e disponibili a rispondere alle domande. Contenuto del corso molto utile e ben argomentato. Grazie
Molto bravi. Seminario completo e chiaro. L'avv. Bertini e Zonna sono stati veramente molto chiari e disponibili. L'intervento iniziale dell'avv. Melchionna una chicca in più. Grazie